Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Available parking space for bikes/scooter on site and travelers are able to do their reading on the hammock or games at the balcony.
We are not a party hostel ,but we do welcome people to come chill and rest with friends.
*PLEASE CONSENT THE PROPERTY POLICIES BEFORE BOOK*
1.Check-in Time: from 2.00pm.(Early check-in depend on availability)
2.Check-out Time: before 12.00pm.(Please inform staff for late check-out)
3.Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4.Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5.Age Restriction: 16 years old to 50 years old.
6.Reception Hours: from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
7.If you snoring loud, please book a private room.
8.No smoking, No eating, No alcohol in the room.
9.A/C in the dorm will be turn off from 12.00pm to 7.00pm due to energy saving. (PLEASE DO NOT BOOK IF YOU FEEL DON'T LIKE IT)
10.Be quiet after 23:00.
11.No loud noise, No heavy alcohol drink, No drug.
STRICTLY NO OUTSIDER IN THE ROOM. ONE BED ONE PERSON. (Visitor are welcome in the common area.) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>