Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In no show case the fine is one night price.
A guest can cancel his/her booking with no fine in 7 days before check-in date for the summer time and in 3 days for the rest of the year. For late cancellation we charge one night price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have special offers for groups. To know the exact price contact with us directlyю The prepayment of the first night is needed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We love the idea of time-travel. Yeah, it's impossible, you might say… But we love this game and that's why our hostel is inspired by the 60's and 70's as it was the time of freedom breaking through young minds. Time of swing, flower-power generation, revolutions in music, design, art and most important in mentality. We have created in our hostel a similar friendly, inspiring and free atmosphere. You can feel it in our shared and private rooms and while relaxing or chatting with other guests in common space. By the way, our second hostel, 'Traveller's Palace' explores other time: the golden age of St. Petersburg, 19-th century. And this is only the beginning of our game…
So where are we?
Our hostel is located in 19th century building in a Former Field Engineer Battalion Casern, located in very center of Saint-Petersburg. It will take you just 4 minute walk to get from hostel to the Nevsky prospect and central metro station ‘Gostiny Dvor’. We are surrounded by the most interesting sights of Saint-Petersburg!
Near to us everyone can get what they like:
If you are a romantic person…The Summer Garden will be perfect for you, because it is the most wonderful park with antique statues, swans and fountains, which was founded by Tsar Peter The Great in 1704.
If you love mystery… Than try the Inzenerny castle! It is one of the most beautiful and mysterious places of our lovely city, where the emperor Pavel I was brutally killed. His spirit is said to still walk there at night!
If you are a culture vulture… Than you’ll love the Russian State Museum – the biggest storage of Russian art in Saint-Petersburg. There you can see the original paintings by Rublev, Nikitin, Aivazovsky, Kandinsky and Malevich (even the ‘Black Square’)
If you are a party animal… Our location is also perfect for you! You can start your adventures from our friends’ cafe downstairs and choose any direction! There are a lot of interesting places in Saint-Petersburg!
So, where to sleep?
Every room in our hostel is unique, because they all have different style, design and mood.
Are you traveling with your friends or alone?
We can offer you a variety of shared rooms including
8-bed dorm 'Magic bus'
6-bed dorm with single beds 'Woodstock' and 'Pop-Art'
4-bed dorm 'John Lennon', 'UmmaGumma', 'Morrison'
and 4-bed female ensuite 'Patti Smith'.
Every bed has its own night light, a locker and a socket!
Rock’N’Rolling but need more privacy?
We have ‘Bob Dylan’ – a private room with two separate beds and a shared bathroom!
May be you are a cool couple?
We have three privates with bathrooms inside – ‘Twiggy’, 'Jimi Hendrix' and ‘Astronomy’ (with air conditioning and a glass ceiling).
Also we have 'On the Wing’ and 'Fashion' doubles with shared bathroom.
Are you a fan of true comfort but still like hostel atmosphere?
Our new hotel double rooms in the separate part of the hostel are what you need! Each room with unique design, has its own bathroom, large double bed with orthopedic mattress, slippers, cosmetics (shampoo, shower gel), bathrobes and even a tea station! You can get a full relax and rest in the privacy and silence and then go chatting with other travellers in the dining room :)
What we have for free:
- WiFi all over the hostel;
- Linens, towels, hairdryers;
- City maps;
- 24 hour reception;
- Tea/coffee all day long;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Guest computer.
Also we can:
- Arrange a transfer from the airport or train station;
- Help you to organize your stay in St. Petersburg and navigate you if needed;
Moreover you can:
- Access Baby Lemonade Guest's discounts in some cafes and services - as we have a lot of friends all over town, we always know where to go, what to see and where to hang out.
So see you here and DO VSTRECHI! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>