Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have funky little bar and communal room downstairs offering a selection of chilled beats, great art, cushions, games, guitars, hula hoops and selection of art supplies if you’re feeling creative. Come and join in one of our Trivia nights, movie nights or cocktail extravaganzas!
Our extra services include travel advise, on call travel agent, laundry, pub crawls, updates on events and festivals, daily info gatherings for those new to Bangkok / South East Asia. We also offer pure awesomeness!!!
Owned and run by an Aussie, we speak a number of languages, English, French, Chinese and are on location everyday to answer any queries of questions you might have.
**Things to note & Policies
1. Cash payment only upon arrival.
2. 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3. We have 24 hour staff. Late check ins are welcome
Our Reception is open 24 hours. Our Bar and Chill area closes at 11 - 12 pm
***If beds are available on arrival we can check in at that time, If we are fully booked, you will be checked into your bed once it is free. Usually 1 pm.
NOTE - If you are due to arrive for check in after 10 pm please email or call us to confirm your later check in.
4.Our rooms is not suitable for children.
The bunk Beds are for one person per mattress, if this is not followed, we will charge you for the extra person.
Back Home stayers will have 24 access to their rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>