Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our BACKPACKER FLOOR is on the top 4th floor, the lift goes to the 3rd floor only.
We are a 3-minute walk from the shopping centre of Interlaken and the railway station 'Interlaken West'. All international / airport trains stop at this station. You have connections here for excursions up to the the mountains, buses to the surrounding villages, to the golf-course, and boats for Lake Thun.
The hotel has its own car-park - important in Interlaken. Free of charge.
A lift, a coin-operated laundrette and an ice-machine are also available. The backpacker floor has a microwave and a refrigerator to share.
A growing feature of the de la Paix is the collection of antique clocks which grace the lounges and the dining-room.
Our emphasis is on personal attention - we will be pleased to help you plan your next excursion.
We are small and special, so don't wait too long to reserve your room!
We look forward to welcoming you next summer! Family Etterli.
Cancellation Policy: 5 days before arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm until 09.00 p.m. only!! NO LATE check-in possible!!
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Credit Cards, Maestro Card or Cash.
Breakfast is NOT included. Breakfast buffet CHF. 10.00 extra per Person.
Taxes are NOT included. The tax is 3.50 CHF/person/night.
As we do NOT have a 24 hours reception, arrival is only possible until 9pm! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>