Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please send us an email first if the group is bigger than 15 people
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Backpackers@1770 is a must stop on your east coast trip, escape the hustle and bustle of the city in our own little paradise.
A home away from home.
Step inside and be surrounded by a creative and welcoming culture. When travelling North, Agnes Water is the last place you can safely swim and surf, and we are just a 5 minute walk from this pristine beach.
We have spacious dorms with the privacy of ensuite bathrooms and your own lockers.
We run as a BYO alcohol hostel so nip next door and get some beers and join us to meet other travellers in our outdoor living area or around the fire. Cook up a storm on our BBQ or in the fully equipped kitchen. If cooking isn't your thing, sit back, relax and join our communal meal made with fresh local ingredients and homegrown herbs!
FREE Onsite parking!
FREE Shuttle bus to and from the Greyhound bus stop!
FREE Use of facilities after checkout until your bus arrives!
FREE Book swap!
FREE Board games and pool table!
Surfboard hire from $15 and Bike hire from $10!
PREMIER BUS: If you're coming in on the Premier Motor Service you should know that the bus drops you around 30km out of town, you will need to organise a shuttle into town which can be done on 0477 705 934 and let them know you're staying with us, they will get you into the hostel and to bed. Simply come and see us the next morning to pay. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>