Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
100% Advance Payment
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer accommodation to the to Foreign and Indian except residents of Manali. We would require Identification Card upon checking inn. The hostel sits at the bank of river Beas and is surrounded by the mountains. BHQ is so finely located at the heart of Old Manali which makes cafes, bakeries, restaurants, Clubhouse walkable. The location is very comfortable if you have to walk around the very lively bazaar of Old Manali.
You can enjoy the river music from the rooftop (The melody of nature is the most pleasant treat to the ears).
You have the choice of taking hikes to Manu Temple and Hadimba Temple or you can take a tuk-tuk or you can ride yourself too.
The hostel organizes daily activities as well to keep it alive. To the River bed (our own trail), Nature Walk, bonfire music, barbecue nights, Movie nights, etc are a few of the options.
We are extremely dedicated to make your stay a lifetime of memory.
1) Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
2) Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 12 PM on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 12 pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 03:00-04:00 arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in.
3) Check out before 10:00 .
4) Reception: 24 hours desk
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. We extra Charge 3% for credit card service fee. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in.
5) Taxes not included.( 1,000-7,500 INR, 12% tax; over 7,500 INR, 18% tax)
6) Breakfast not included.
7) No curfew.
8) We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
9) No alcohol allowed on-premises and Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise.
10) Pets are not allowed.
We are a travellers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds.
We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us :) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>