Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostels are posh, with attentive design that caters needs of our guests. It is everything we want in a hostel: a nice place to rest, clean and a good night sleep that is very affordable, nice balcony and an hidden gem rooftop for chilling. You will find our bunker bed with 5-star-quality linen, soft topper & double pillows (yes TWO for your craving of fluffily soft surrounding), private curtains and noise-reduced wall. All the bath products are organic with local ingredients & local fragrance. Here at Backy we offer female dorm and mixed dorm. Hair-dryer, shampoo and bath cream are available in each bathroom. In-house tea and coffee are free for self-serve whole day.
Location is in the Old Quarter, you easy to walk to many bars & restaurants, coffee shops. It takes about 10 mins walk to bar streets, 15 mins to Hoan Kiem Lake.
Guests who stay with us also are provided with:
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Breakfast included
- We offer a great breakfast with cereals, toast, fresh local fruits, tea, coffee and juice.
- Personal lockers with each bed for your valuables.
-Free towels, slippers in house.
- Free Luggage Storage after check-out are available.
- Female only Dorms.
- Free tour information
- Airport pickups upon request. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>