Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is surrounded by woodlands and stunning landscapes just waiting to be explored, and anything from kayaking, SUP or fishing to horse riding can be arranged. Check out the local town of Guatape with its colorful houses and lakefront promenade, and for those who aren’t scared of heights, the climb up the rock is a must! Just a 20 minute walk from the hostel you can find the famous farm La Manuela, which was one of Pablo Escobar's holiday retreats.
We have 4 wooden cabins, all with stunning lake views and surrounded by forest. In the morning, pull back the curtains to let in the sunlight and the breathtaking view of the lake directly from your bed. The cabins have a glass front wall for a scenic view. With private toilet and sink.
Each cabin has a special touch of comfort, tranquillity and decoration. All with a unique view of the dam and the mountains of Antioquia. We also have 1 dorm room with 6 beds and one dorm room with 12 beds, each bed has its own locker with enough space for a large backpack!
Bacoa Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We have a restaurant so we don't have a common kitchen.
Reception opened from 7:30 to 22:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Maximum stay 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>