Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have all the facilities for you Kite trip! Kite School, Kite storage room, transfer to the lagoons and downwinds.
The breakfast is included. It's powerfull and delicious for your whole day at the beach (fresh fruits, sandwiches, eggs, tapioca (gluten free), cake, granola, yogurt, natural juice, coffee, milk and chocolat.
In the afternoon & night our Pool Bar is open for a After Kite, with cold beer, caipirinhas, music and barbecues
Beautiful, Clean, Lively and Well Located, our priority is to provide you a quality stay at a fair price.
Come to relax, kite and have fun with us!!!
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 7 days before arrival (not apply for Special Events).
Check in: 13:00 (1pm)
Check out: 12:00 (12pm)
Bookings for New Year, Carnival, Easter, Corpus Christ and Special Events we will charge 50% in advance and our team will get in contact to ask you the CVV code or a deposit. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>