Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Ballet Hostel General Policies
We advise our dear guests to remember the following for a comfortable stay at our Hostel and for maintaining mutual understanding in a friendly atmosphere:
1. Ballet Hostel’s doors are open for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The doors are guarded with intercom system during night time – therefore please call the door and you will be let in.
2. Ballet hostel check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12:00.
3. If you are going to check in earlier (from 6:00 to 12:00) or check out later (before 18:00), you are required to pay an additional fee at the amount of half price of one night’s stay. If you are going to check in before 06:00 or check out after 18:00, you are required to pay an additional fee at the amount of full price of one night’s stay.
4. If you fail to check in by 14:00 for some reason (for example due to late or delayed flight, etc.), we kindly ask you to inform the hostel administration about your late arrival in advance not later than 18:00. Otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
5. You can stay at our hostel only if you have your passport.
6. You can invite your friends to our hostel only between 9:00 and 23:00.
7. We ask our guests to pay their full stay when check in.
8. We ask our guests to leave the room keys at the front desk when going out.
9. We ask our guests to keep silent and stop making noise between 23:00 and 9:00.
10. Ballet hostel is not liable for the safety of guests’ belongings and valuables left unattended within the territory of the hostel or in the rooms. Please lock the door when you are leaving the room. Valuables can be left at the front desk to be taken into safe.
11. When a group of guests check in, we ask their group leader to pay a deposit of 1000 UAH as a guarantee sum to be utilized in order to cover the loss in case of damage on the hostel properties. When the group checks out, we return the deposit if no damage is done on the hostel properties.
12. Our guests who stay in multi-bed dorms are required to pay a deposit sum of 50 UAH if they want to use an individual locker service. We return the deposit when the guests check out and return the locker key.
13. We kindly ask our guests to maintain the safety of our hostel property. Should any damage is done, then our guests who cause such damage shall be liable for the cost of the damage.
14. Strong alcoholic drinks are not allowed in our hostel.
15. As fire safety measures we ask you not to use electric heating appliances such as kettles, irons, etc. in the rooms/dorms.
16. Our guests are not allowed to keep extra big or flammable or explosive substances/materials or perishable food inside the rooms.
17. Animals are not allowed in our hostel.
18. Smoking is not allowed in our hostel. Please ask administrators about the places near the hostel where smoking is allowed.
19. Linens and towels are included. We change your linens once in every 4 (four) day, or earlier than 4 (four) days upon request in exchange for an additional fee. We clean the rooms and empty the garbage bins once in every 2 (two) days.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our guests will definitely enjoy recently renewed interior of the rooms, new comfortable furniture, modern home appliances and highly professional hospitable personnel.
Ballet hostel is not only a place for sleeping and taking a rest. It has the cozy atmosphere which makes you feel like home. And, of course, it has a conceptual design. Have you paid attention to our name? Right! By visiting us, you will plunge into the world of the great art, which is a treasure of our country and of all the post-Soviet area.
You will feel the ballet dancing around! The design of our hostel is full of the details of this elegant and romantic dance. You will like our library with numerous books about the ballet history, famous troupes and great dancers. You will also enjoy the beautiful paintings of talented local artists who devoted their works to the ballet. You will even be able to take some ballet dance classes from a genuine ballerina!
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>