Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancellation is done during the week before the arrival, there is no money back from the Bamboo Eco Hostel due to the fact that we may remain with the places uncovered.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We want Bamboo Eco Hostel to be a 'home' accessible to all, where everyone can feel free to express your ideas of course with respect and tolerance.
The hostel is 10 minutes far from City center by bus, or 20/25 min walking.
Bus tickets are sold in the TOBACCO shop, 20 meters away from the hostel.
In the Hostel's surroundings it's possible to find restaurants/pizza/ethnic food, tobacco shops, news sellers, supermarkets, Laundry service and gas station.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged all night of your stay.
Same day booking: please book before 15:00
Check in from 15:00 with CODE send via e-mail after the payment. With this code you can enter in the hostel. In the e-mail you found the information about your room
Check out before 11:00, just leave the keys in the basket on the reception desk!
Payment before your arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Pet friendly - please confirm with us upon booking
Please note the property charges all night after the booking is made. In the event, the card does not work, property will contact you in order to provide a new card, if you failed, booking will be cancelled Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>