Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
'Best value hostel' - Recommended by Let's Go Hawaii
'LOTS OF SPIRIT AT THIS FAMILY RUN PLACE' - Maui Revealed
'If you are young, or young at heart, few hostels can compare with the vitality of this one. A constantly changing, international crowd of 20-somethings generates more pure fun here than anywhere else on the island.' - Lonely Planet
'Backpackers should head to Banana Bungalow' - Frommer's 2016
We've got free daily tours*, free beach shuttle and airport shuttle**, free pancake breakfast, free Happy Hour on Monday and keg party on Friday nights, free Internet and Wi-Fi, a large Jacuzzi hot tub, a tropical garden, free pool table, ping-pong, dartboard, and a widescreen TV with international channels and movie channels!
Our hostel caters to backpackers, travelers and surfers wanting to get the best out of Maui. Your stay comes with a friendly atmosphere of camaraderie to explore Maui by day and get to know your fellow travelers by night!
We are THE party hostel of Maui with free keg parties, happy hours and a super fun and social atmosphere!
We feature the 12-Mile Haleakala Volcano Hike, The Road to Hana, Iao Valley Rainforest Hike, Whale Watching (seasonal), Snorkel with Turtles, Historic Lahaina and Paia Towns, and of course beaches, beaches, beaches! So, whether you want to visit Haleakala, windsurf at Ho’okipa and Sprecks or enjoy the beaches of Makena and Ka’anapali, Banana Bungalow Hostel is the place for you.
Please note that we cater to backpacker/ travelers only. Guests MUST have a foreign passport or off-island ticket to check in.
We also require vaccination documentation at check in.
Our reception is open from 8 AM to 11 PM. If you will arrive after 11 PM, please contact us on the day of your arrival to arrange for a late check in. Failure to do so can result in not gaining access to the building or cancellation of your reservation.
Kitchen hours are from 8AM to 10PM.
We collect a $10 refundable CASH key deposit on check in for each person in a dorm and each private room. If you will be checking out before 8 AM on the day of your departure, please see us the night before to get your key deposit back. There is no other way to get your deposit back.
You must be a minimum of 18 years to stay in a dorm room. Children 12 and up can stay in a private room with a parent or guardian. We do not allow children under the age of 12 to stay the hostel.
In order to participate in the FREE Daily tours each guest must sign a liability waiver before each tour. Our sign ups are on a first come, first serve basis and are available the day before the tour after that day's tour leaves.You must be here to sign up. We do not take advance reservations for tours. Please remember to tip your tour guides!
Our airport pickup leaves the Bungalow at 9 AM , 1:30 PM and 6 PM and arrives at the airport about 20 minutes later. Our airport drop off is at 9 AM. In order to take the shuttle, you need to call us when you arrive at the Kahului airport before our departure time and we can tell you where to meet us.
All cancellations must be received by email no later than 8 AM the day before scheduled arrival HST time.
Quiet hours are 10 PM - 8 AM but you are welcome to continue to hang out if everyone is respectful! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>