Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Baracca Backpacker Aurigeno is a tiny hostel with only 13 beds but unlimited access to the peaceful outdoors.
Our cosy hostel has a home-like atmosphere and is situated off the beaten track, hidden among chestnut trees in the beautiful Maggia Valley in southern Switzerland (Ticino), just 13km north of Lake Maggiore, Locarno and Ascona.
Come here to take a vacation from your vacation! Enjoy yourself in our unique lush garden, featuring our waterfall, wooden sculptures and wonderful views of historic churches and mountains. Cook fresh meals in our full-equipped kitchen, using free herbs fresh from our garden!
Our common room has a huge information board with the best map in the area and tons of information on local hiking, biking and swimming activities. From here you can reach the incredible bathing spots at Maggia River, ranging from small gorges and and waterfalls to deep, emerald-green still pools and sandy beaches.
- Nice and restful garden with BBQ
- Waterfall behind the hostel
- Craftsman shop in-house
- Free WiFi
- Sleeping bag required - Duvet renting is possible
- Games, table tennis, fresh herbs for cooking
- 700km of hiking trails
- 10 minutes' walk to a refreshing waterfall with crystal clear water
- Next to Locarno and Ascona (13km)
- Day-trips available by boat (Lago Maggiore) to the Brissago Islands and Italy Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>