Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is 3 days prior to arrival. Late cancellation will incur 1st night at full charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our products & services range from the bare necessities in accommodation with the creature comforts of a resort provided with a pool, bar and lounging areas that will create a relaxed atmosphere for the weary traveller.
We have mixed and female dorms for those on a budget and private rooms with a balcony for those who want a little more privacy.
The kitchen is fully functional and can cater for any occasion. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all room and common areas for those who are wired.
Property policy and conditions:
1. Check in from 12 noon and check out until 12 noon.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation poliy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Our Reception is open for booking 24 hours 7 days a week. Please note if you require pick up from airport or bus station. Pick up from the airport will incur a one way $7 USD tuk-tuk fee.
5. A $10 USD cash deposit per person is required for dorms and will be refunded as towels, locks and locker key are returned to reception at check out time. Returns of cash deposits with be forfeited if towel, locks and locker key are not returned. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>