Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
5% DISCOUNT ON RESERVATIONS MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS FOR GROUPS OF MINIMUM 5 PEOPLE
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The building itself is of historic interest as it is a Protected Building. Only the inside has been renovated, creating the Hostel and the Guest Rooms (2008), both of which have full bathroom facilities, living areas and lavish kitchens. The main Piazza and bus stop are directly in front of the building and behind and to the sides is the Campsite, with four large, grassy, shaded zones, fully equipped for tents or campervans.
Agerola is a dream-like location. Close enough for day trips to the Amalfi coast, Capri and Pompei, Positano and Sorrento and yet secluded and isolated, thus offering privacy and a really healthy look at how life has gone on in southern Italy for hundreds of years.
Though a small town, it is relatively spread out, offering the most incredible views down to the sparkling, clear-blue sea lapping at the Amalfi coastline, 650m directly below. Or you might prefer the surrounding mountains, rising to almost 1400m. Walks, trails, hikes and climbs are all a must for the more adventurous, but the friendliness of the people, traditional cooking and products as well as the relaxed lifestyle will transfix you in no time and have you wishing you could stay forever.
Check in noon
Check out 11 am
Payment by cash or credit card on arrival day
Please inform about arrival time Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>