Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A medieval Tower that joins an old mansion in Republic Square welcomes and accompanies your stay in town. (The Bed&B is located on the 6th floor reached by a lift).
Around the B&B 'Alighieri' there is a concentration of art and history. It is enough to look about you and the most famous monuments of Florence are within reach:
the Cathedral with the Bell-Tower at 100 meters,
Signoria Square at 50 and Ponte Vecchio,
the Uffizi and so on.
Just got out, every itinerary will give you up completely to Florentine soul and to all the beauties in the town of Florence.
Glancing at a lane, coming to a square, walking the Lungarni will give you a great joy. Shopping is possible in the most tasteful shops, the most characteristic markets; pleasure in the most famous restaurants, cafés, the typical taverns, wine-shops, the most amusing pubs, the most intriguing discos in the town.
You can reach all these places in a few minutes on foot. Besides, every requirements of moving out of the centre to make an excursion on the outskirts of Florence and other interesting places in Tuscany will be fulfilled by the numerous trips of bus and coach-lines that have stops near the Bed and Breakfast 'Alighieri'.
The manager will offer to you with cordiality, availability and moderation, its services and you'll spend your staying in Florence wonderfully.
Check In: from 2.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash payments
City Taxes not included (1.00 euro extra per night per person) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>