Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Hostel is located next to the sea where guests can freshen up or go swimming and fishing in the sea. Close to several restaurants and bars offering food and drink (good prices). There are three supermarkets located only 200 meters from the hostel. Hostel are situated in quiet place surrounded with beautiful nature away from city rush where royal families of Republic of Dubrovnik (strong and rich merchant and maritime republic before being conquered by Napoleon's French Empire in 1808) use to have big summer residences. And still just 15 minutes or 10 minutes by bus from Dubrovnik Old Town, where guests can visit Stradun Promenade, Onofrio Fountain and the Dubrovnik Walls. Dubrovnik Airport is 23 km away.
We offer dormitory accommodation of various sizes. All bedrooms are spacious, big and have a sea view. You have a bedside table in the dormitory. While you sleep you can hear the sound of the sea, which is just 5 meters away. Large and spacious bathrooms will make your stay pleasant.
Best Offer Hostel Dubrovnik's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 07:00 - 23:00.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>