Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
NO stag/hen/bachelor party! We are not a party hostel! We can not guarantee that you will stay in the same room, or only with your friends/group unless you book the full room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Enjoy our friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the common room/kitchen or on the rooftop terrace with sea view. From October you can enjoy our special deals (surfing, diving, students deals, etc)! For more information and to book a PADI Open Water Diver or a 3/5 days surfing course, write to email@example.com
We offer cheap rental/classes of kayaks/body boards/beginner surfboards/snorkel sets and mountain bikes. Spanish learning possibilities! Surfing and diving courses. Adventure, salsa and gastronomy events.
Our friendly staff host tapas evenings, walking tours, cultural programs. We have a fully equipped kitchen, free coffee and tea, and high speed free WiFi. We have non-stop (24 hours) reception, so you can arrive any time you want!
Discover sports and sightseeing activities in Las Palmas and around the island, such as windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, sailing, biking, hiking, climbing, camel riding and more.
Swim in the ocean, live the never ending summer on this vibrant sub-tropical island of Spain! Life, sunshine and Cactus Park! :) This is a backpacker and family-friendly hostel. We do airport pick-up/drop! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>