Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit 500€
Base cost 120€ plus the amount per person
Breakfast 4.5 € per person
Dinner 7.5 to 12.5€ per person
Private room (not bed in dorm) + 9€ per person
Payment in cash on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Blablabla Hostel (Better Life Association) is a traditionally rustic country house offering charmingly spacious single and double bedrooms, along with dorms with bunk beds. Our enormous roof terrace offers spectacular views of every angle of the stunning mountains and ocean. The sunset and the stars at night are particularly astonishing. The beach is a ten minute walk away and hosts just one restaurant which serves traditional, locally sourced delicacies during the day. There is also a local bar situated two minutes walk away which serves traditional Canarian dishes until late.
At Blablabla you will feel at home immediately with friendly, helpful staff, great rooms to fit all budgets, fully equipped kitchens, large, outdoor living spaces and a huge roof terrace.
Hiring your own car it is a perfect starting point to explore the island but we can also offer a transfer service to and from the airport, or your last and next destinations on the island. This is priced at €5 per person (or €10 per person after sunset) plus €0.50 per km. There is also a bus twice a day from Puerto de Mogan which will drop you very close to the hostel, and more that will drop you in Tasarte town. The road down to the hostel has recently been resurfaced and is therefore also ideal for cyclists and motorcyclists. Parking is available.
Blablabla Tasarte is a perfect base for hikers and climbers as we are surrounded by dramatic mountains, coastline and trekking paths. Hiking in the mountains, cycling along breathtaking roads, swimming and kayaking in clear blue sea or simply relaxing in this peaceful idyllic area and enjoying regional food are just some of your options.
Our staff are here to help with anything you might need and we look forward to welcoming you to Blablabla Tasarte!
The property is run by The SUMUS Association (Non-Profit Organisation) and your booking price is accepted as a donation. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>