Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our charming guest house is situated on the south east coast of Zanzibar, north of the village of Bwejuu.
Blue Palm Guest House (formerly known as Mellow Moods) offers 9 rooms, from three budget friendly options with a shared bathroom, a mixed dormitory with two bunk beds, to fully en-suite rooms. We additionally have a lovely two-bedroom en-suite family room.
We enjoy a relaxed, chilled atmosphere right on a gorgeous stretch of white, sandy beach, so you can completely unwind in a garden full of palm trees and other tropical plants and fruits.
The Tiki Hut (our beach bar) is situated right on Bwejuu beach and has a great selection of soft drinks, cocktails, cold beers and wines which are available from morning till late. Relaxed by day and with a livelier vibe in the evening, we love to throw the occasional BBQ and beach party for your entertainment.
The ocean is our swimming pool and when the tide is high it is perfect for a swim.
Blue Palm Zanzibar - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 9:00 to 17:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (5% credit card fee).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 USD per person per night
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>