Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
- Unbeatable location, 2 minutes away from main boulevard ' Av. Chapultepec ' full of restaurants, bars, art galleries, book stores, bike rentals, coffee shops, cultural attractions, antique shops, markets, etc. Everything in Guadalajara happens right here!
- We are the only hostel providing you a Full Free Open Bar every Friday in one of the best Clubs in the city, 'La internacional Global Bar. Enjoy free drinks from 10:00 pm until 2:00 am ;) Yes, u read well... Free Drinks.
-Super fast high-speed wifi (free) 200MB
-'El Cuarto', our own Hostel Bar so you can relax with a nice cold beer and chat with other backpackers.
Warm up Wednesday at 'El Cuarto' where ladies drink for free from 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Stay at an architecture master pice. Our building was constructed by of of the finest architects in Guadalajara´s history, Miguel Aldana. By staying at blue pepper you will enjoy a peaceful and lovely environment as soon as you walk inside the place. Forms and shapes, windows, etc, all of these elements creat a perfect atmosphere.
-Half of a block from catching the bus to 'Historic Downtown'.
-5 minutes away from the bus that takes you to the main bus station (Central Nueva, in Tlaquepaque ).
-Half of a block from the nearest hospital (in case you would need medical assistance)
-7 minutes away from the barrio antiguo of ' Santa Teresita' and its street markets and traditional Mexican food.
-1 minute away from 3 awesome and trendy bars in Guadalajara (' Salmon ', ' El Rey ' and ' Chacal ')
-Half o a block from the best ' Tortas ahogadas ' in Guadalajara (Local specialty)
-1 minute away from the Antique Market (on sundays)
-5 minutes away from three language schools if you want to improve your spanish.
All these things and more will make Blue Pepper Chapultepec the best backpacking experience in Guadalajara as we are located in the most trendy area of the city, Chapultepec, with great bus connections to all major universities like TEC, ITESO, UDG, UP and to all major historic sights.
We can assure you will have a blast staying at the Blue Pepper Hostel enjoying clean big rooms, great atmosphere, fun and professional staff making us the perfect choice for globetrotters. Dorms and private rooms are available at the hostel for a very low price, all of them including services like Wi-Fi as well as free Internet access from our guest computer, 24 hr reception, satellite television, free maps, hot water and great deals with bars and restaurants in the area. We also have a big patio for you to enjoy a good book or have a nice tan session.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival
Check In: please contact us about your arrival time
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Taxes are included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>