Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Blueboat hostel Jeonju is located in the heart of Jeonju. We are within walking distance of some of Jeonju main attractions: A 5 minutes walk from Hanok village, Movie Street and a downtown street, 10 minutes from Nambu Market and 3 minutes from the bus stop! It makes the perfect location for every traveler!
Our immaculate air conditioned rooms, a comfortable lounge area, a super clean bathroom and free Wifi take the hassle out of your stay.
We offer a spacious personal locker, a reading light and a roller blind. Cozy beds and atmosphere, super clean facilities and friendly staffs are looking forward to meeting you! All staffs of Blueboat hostel are working with their best effort to make your trip more comfortable and pleasant.
If you have planned to visit Jeonju, do not hesitate to come to Blueboat hostel and make unforgettable memories with your family and or companions.
Come to Blueboat hostel in Jeonju and experience Korean traditional culture and food. Feel and taste Jeonju! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>