Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social spot in town!
At Bodega Thapae, pool parties, pub crawls, market crawls, waterfall and grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located right off Thapae road, just a few minutes walk from the historic Thapae Gate. 10 minutes the other direction and you're at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. The location just doesn't get much better than this!
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We are a guesthouse with a relaxing pool, but don't let that fool you. When the sun goes down, we like to go hard, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come to find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- The home of Chiang Mai's largest pub crawl!
- Afternoon dips in the pool.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Steps from Thapae Gate and the Night Bazaar.
- The best WiFi in Chiang Mai.
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our Elephant Sanctuary, Sticky Waterfall or Chaing Mai Grand Canyon tour or visit the many sites around Chiang Mai through our tour desk. And don't forget, Chiang Mai has some amazing nature so get out there and see it!
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: We have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before check-in you will be charged 50% of your stay.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before check-in, you will be charged for your entire stay.
Check in from 2:00 PM
Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Hostels & Resorts.
Check out Before 12Noon, late checkout penalties apply.
Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
Breakfast Not Included
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24 hours
Please also Note:
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Hostels & Resorts is not responsible for your belongings, so please, lock up your heaps. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>