Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are a safe, clean, 18 bed hostel in the beautiful Queen's Quarter of Belfast, right beside the Botanical Gardens.
We have free WIFI and a free hostel breakfast (see photos) with vegan and gluten-free options,
so everyone can enjoy a healthy start to the day before heading out to explore our wonderful city!
We have a fantastic and well-equipped kitchen, a cosy living room, and a small garden for guests to enjoy.
Feel free to enjoy our guitars, record player, board games, and book collection!
We truly hope you'll feel at home here, and we just love sharing our suggestions of our favourite hidden gems in Belfast for you to visit!
Botanical Backpackers is the ideal base from which to explore the city and surrounding countryside, and all Belfast's culture and events.
We are very happy to organise tours of the city and Causeway coast from the hostel for you, and help plan the rest of your trip around Ireland,
or just listen and nod, and help work out solutions, while you cry about Ireland's strange and confusing public transport systems. :)
**Please note that check-in is from 2pm in the afternoon until 9pm in the evening, must have valid photo ID upon arrival**
We do not accept stag/hen parties or heavy drinking groups. Quiet after 9pm (chatting is fine, just no crashing around like a baby elephant!).
Situated in the beautiful Queens University area, 1 minute from the Botanical Gardens and Ulster Museum (both free to visit!),
and the University Lanyon Building.
Only 10-15 min walk from the City Hall and a 5-10 min walk to bus/train stations.
Black Taxi Tours: Run from the hostel. An informative tour which takes you to see the Peace Wall, both Catholic and Protestant murals of Belfast, the Titanic shipyard and slipway, the museum district and much more.
Giants Causeway Day Tours: Pick-up from the hostel. Tour includes a trip along the North East Coastline through the 9 Glens, stops at the Carrick a Rede rope bridge, Dark Hedges, and Giants Causeway. We can book this tour for you, at a special rate. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Northern Ireland
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>