Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Featuring free Wi-fi for the entire property, Box Hostel & Cafe is a 4-storey building, which are:
G floor, here you can find the nice, chilling coffee shop which brews fresh coffee every day. There is also living room and small kitchen in the back of this floor.
Mezzanine level is where our 'bookshwap' located. You can leave, take or just read books here.
2nd-4th floors are for our dorms and a private room.
Room A : 10-beds mixed dorm on the 2nd fl.
Room B and C : 4-beds mixed dorm on the 3rd fl.
Room D : 4-beds female dorm on the 4th fl.
Room E : A double bed private room on the 4th fl.
Please feel free to use soap, shampoo and hairdryers provided in our shared bathrooms.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 14:00 - 22:00
2. Check-out Time: 06:45 - 11:30
3. Payment: Cash (THB) ,Credit card charged 3%.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled later or in case of No Show, the full amount will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: Children under 5 years old are not allowed to stay in the dorm rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>