Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Check-in after 15:00 or 3 PM. | Check-out by 11:00 or 11 AM.
Front Desk is open from 9:30 AM to 11 PM and you can check-in anytime with security, as long as you DO NOT book after 11 PM on the same day of your arrival. No curfew. 18+ years old to check-in. No pets, despite we love them! One person per bed. Restaurants/Bars on-site or 10 min walking. Fresh Linen replaced every 7 days and of course after check-out.
To check-in, provide your original ID to the front desk and mention you are part of the BposhtelsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ list of guests. Please note Bposhtels, as most hostels are for travelers only and only offer shared, not private rooms. Private rooms are available at the same property, but must be paid separately. At check-in, guests must present one of the following:
1. A foreign-issued passport.
2. A Canadian driver's license.
3. A valid US student ID.
4. A US passport with a current out-of-state government-issued ID (such as a driver's license). Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel such as stamps no more than a month old.
Free luggage room, package delivery and storage, free parking and free Wi-Fi and coffee/tea maker in each room. Enjoy the cool outdoor pool (limited hours apply). Expect reading light and daily fresh towel on each bed with large personal storage and padlock available for purchase! Toiletries are also offered for a more upscale experience! Your bed will be ready when you arrive and no need to bring linen at check-out. Expect to meetup with other travelers during your stay with our meetup times provided once you reserve.
Payment collected remotely before arrival. You do not pay the front desk. We don't accept cash nor swipe cards on the property, but a gift card can be purchased nearby 24h with cash to book online. Amenities Fee of 5 USD per person per night will be added. Taxes not included of 13%.
Cancellation or Modification: To Cancel or Modify without charge of the entire reservation, guests need to request online directly with the website they booked 72h before the check-in date or within 24h from reserving for a full refund. Once checked-in and used the bed, for early check-outs we will retain the upcoming 3 nights. Refunds usually can take up to 7 days. In case guests booked directly with Bposhtels, cancellation or modifications must be requested by replying to the email received at the time of the reservation. No-show by 11am of the next day of the check-in date will be charged for the entire reservation including fees and taxes and the bed will be subjected to resale. Bposhtels only manage shared rooms, therefore upgrade to a private room is not possible unless paid separately.
Bposhtels original, unique and proven concept was created to assist selected partner hotels in easily managing upscale shared rooms through our services and brands while offering solo travelers value, location and social. The B in our name stands for many things, but for you smart, it can B whatever you want it! Poshtels are a blend of 'posh' and 'hostels' offering stylish shared accommodations and social interaction. That is right, you safely share the rooms with other guests (your next best friends)! If you are traveling solo for any reason and never tried, you should definitely experience what poshtels offer, just ask who did it before...
Welcome! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>