Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
One small cabin with double bed, fan, private bathroom with hot shower. Terrace with hammock, table and chairs.
One big cabin with two bedrooms; double beds, fans, private bathroom with hot shower.
Fully equipped kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Terrace with hammocks, table and chairs.
We have a nice restaurant where a delicious breakfast is served, every day from 7 to 11:30 am.
We offer broadband Internet access (Adsl & Wifi), a book exchange, laundry service, campsite, bicycle and surfboard rentals, surfing lessons, taxi-service, private parking and babysitting.
We have our own Tour office, offering tours and information about Cahuita and the surrounding area. The specialty of our place is horsebackriding! We offer guided tours on horseback to the beach and jungle, as well as daytrips to the Talamanca mountains, moonlight tours and horsebackriding for children.
Hiking- and snorkelling tours can be booked with us and also excursions to Tortuguero and Yorqun, an indigenous (BriBri) mountain village.
We are located 50 m. from the beach and there are two bar-restaurants nearby offering entertainment and good dining (Caribbean and International cuisine) with reggae and calypso music in a laid-back, cozy atmosphere.
Live concerts in the high season.
Come visit us at the Black Beach in Cahuita; theres always something to enjoy! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>