Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Refer to our Reservation and Cancellation policy on our web site before you make a group booking:
CANCELLATION FEE PENALTIES
The following cancellation fee penalties apply on the TOTAL amount or value of all confirmed reservation or booking:
MIDWEEK (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
• If cancelled within 11-30 days prior to arrival – 25%
• If cancelled within 3-10 days prior to arrival – 50%
• I cancelled within 2 days prior to arrival – 100%
• 25% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival
• 50% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 42 days prior to arrival
• 75% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival
• 100% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a security deposit of 50% on date of confirmation and or booking date as well as a breaking fee deposit of ZAR2000 that must be paid in cash on date of arrival. Should there be no damages this amount will be refunded on date of departure after inspection of rooms, beds and property
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We require a 50% booking deposit to secure reservation of groups. See our online reservations and cancellation policy on our web site.
We offer catered Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners for groups at the applicable rates. Please contact the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can accommodate groups of up to 65 guests
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer a FREE PICK UP* service as follow when you book with Brown Sugar BP:
* PICKUP POINTS: OR Tambo International Airport (ORTIA)
* PICKUP TIMES: Between 07h00 and 23h00 (last call at 22h30) as the driver goes off duty at 23h00
Take Note: DORMITORY bookings MUST be for two (2) or more consecutive nights or two (2) or more guests to qualify for the free pickup
* DORMITORY bookings for ONE (1) night
* ONE (1) guest only
* CAMPING guests
Note: WE charge R180 per pickup from OR Tambo Airport and the rate is per shuttle for 1-4 passengers or you can use UBER or BOLT taxi services from ORTIA to get to Brown Sugar Backpackers
NOTE: Please Read the full Terms & Conditions when you make the booking
FREE HOT BREAKFAST is INCLUDED in the rates and consist of: Eggs, bread, jam, cheese, side dishes (tomato/cheese/mushrooms/cold meat/baked beans/etc that are rotated during the week), fresh fruit, cereals and or muesli, yogurt, fruit juice, tea and coffee. On selected days we have freshly baked muffins and other surprises. Breakfast is served from 07h00 to 10h00 daily.
Note: Should you depart before 07h00, we will provide a take away breakfast for you.
FREE Wi-Fi and guest stations with fast FIBRE internet. Use your own device, get the code, log on and share your African experience with your friends and loved ones back home.
Wall HEATERS and FANS in all the rooms with international plugs to charge your electronic devices for Europe, USA, Asia and where ever you come from and we sell adapters at reception. private room also have electric blankets to keep you warm in winter.
You will always have HOT water and be able to cook and stay warm during the colder months because the whole property runs on natural under ground piped gas, which is much safer than LPG or bottled gas.
Reception open from 07h00 to 22h00 on weekdays and extended to 23h00 on Saturday and Sundays. The bar area will remain open until 23h00 or later, depending on the vibe and guests. We sell mobile/cellular airtime vouchers for your mobile phone for all local networks (Vodacom/MTN/Cell C) so you can stay connected in Africa.
We are a haven for people who prefer to do their own thing. You will experience a next to home feeling at our establishment and never feel crowded or boxed in, unless you want to join in on the action.
The property stretches over 3000 square meters and set on a variety of levels with a sparkling swimming pool at the top of the hill. The well-stocked bar doubles as a reception after 22h00 in the evening from Monday to Friday. You can book all your transfers, car hire, Baz Bus tickets (Hop on Hop off Bus), pub lunches, dinners, and tours to Soweto, Apartheid Museum, Kruger National Park and the big bad city center.
We have our own driver and vehicles due to the poor public transport in Johannesburg (South Africa) for your convenience and offer transfers at the set rates. Download the UBER and BOLT APP on your mobile phone and make use of them for the cheapest option. Public transport 200m from our gate or use Meter taxi's, which is often expensive. We are 5 minutes from Eastgate International Shopping Mall, which contains all the major banks, shopping, eating and cinema facilities you could ever want. Across the road from the mall is Food Lovers Market. Markets of the world is on the same route and you can buy cheap African Art & Crafts and souvenirs for your friends and family before you fly out.
The staff at Brown Sugar are specialists in advising travelers on the best and quickest ways to obtain visas for countries such as Mozambique and Zimbabwe and, on request, we take our guests to the relevant embassies and help them with application forms and photographs and more. For those travelers needing visas for Angola, the embassy is within walking distance of the house.
Brown Sugar has all the amenities and facilities you would expect. We have a large kitchen with a gas stove and all the crockery, cutlery, pans and pots to whip up and enjoy your own meals. Free tea and coffee served at breakfast (07h00 to 10h00) and again from 17h00-22h00 daily for our guests. We offer pub lunches (truly South African) between 11h45 and 13h45 daily and prepare fresh home cooked dinners every evening and served between 19h00 and 19h30 and very popular with guests and we cater for vegetarians. Vegetables and salad served with all dinners.
Relax at the sparkling swimming pool and soak up the African sun for a golden brown tan to show off to your friends when you return home (Northern hemisphere). The swimming pool terrace, rooftop and bar patios offers some of the best views of the Eastern suburbs.
Browse our web site and go to the ACTIVITIES page to view all the tourist attractions, clubs and activities in and around Brown Sugar and or Joburg. We have added active links for your convenience to view, read and plan your trip in advance so that you don't miss a beat while on holiday in our beautiful country.
We have an ELECTRONIC BOOKLET with all the facilities on what is on offer at Brown Sugar Backpackers Lodge.
We cannot wait to meet you and show you Joburg! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>