Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Founded in 1555 by a Spanish conquistador, Buga lies in the center of the Valle de Cauca, a vast valley that reaches from the northern end of Cauca to the coffee region. Buga is conveniently located just one hour north of Cali and two hours south of Salento. The most popular attractions in town are the famous Basilica, the colonial Spanish architecture, the El Faro monument at the edge of town, and a collection of local swimming pools. Buga is also surrounded by beautiful natural parks and reserves. With our tour guide you can explore several different outdoor destinations, which include cliff diving, waterfalls, and lunch in a beautiful Spanish hacienda with a local Bugueño family. Beyond that, our staff can help you organize day trips to the San Cipriano eco-reserve or Lago Calima (well-known for its kite-surfing!).
In addition we offer the following services: Brewery tour, roof top terrace, free coffee, Wi-Fi, laundry service (8.000 COP = 2.70 USD) per load, guest kitchen, bike rental 10.000/day, outdoor tours, breakfast $7000 from 9-11 a.m. (upon request), and luggage storage. We have two private bedrooms in addition to the main dormitory and a locker is provided with every bed. The hostel offers a self-catering kitchen for guest use and an open air dining area on the roof-top terrace with views of the Basilica. The hostel always has free (and excellent) WiFi and coffee.
Visa and Master card accepted!
Taxes are included in the rates shown
Check in from 1.00pm to 12.00am
Check out: 12.00pm
Breakfast is not included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>