Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in central Colombo, with walking distance to the cities biggest attractions such as the National Museum, Independence suqare, Viharamahadevi Park, & Gangarama Temple. This is just to name a few. The location is also walking distance to over 20 restaurants, cafe's and bars, within a 1KM radius. All amenities such as, banks, ATM's, supermarkets are only down the road from us.
The name Bunkyard stems from the concept of a junkyard theme with bunk beds. Our hostels are carefully constructed using all locally sourced materials as well as using recycled and up-cycled materials wherever possible. Bunkyard Hostels is focused on creating a localized culture within our locations to give the traveler the true feel of Sri Lanka.
Bunkyard Hostels Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy *** Any cancellation made 7 days prior to check in date will incur a 100% cancellation charge of the entire booking.****
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Cash or Visa MC, 3% bank surcharge for all CC transactions. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>