Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be at least 90 days before the arrival, or the 25% of the total ammount will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests are welcome to have a group booking at my place, and the manager will be happy to follow your requests whenever it's possible.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The place is quiet and relaxing, and in the best position to enjoy all the sides of the city, in a safe, refined, and easy-to-reach area.
All public transport (Funicolare, Metro, Cumana) are just next to the building, but you can also come back late at night by foot.
All the rooms are private, tv, a/c,flat wi-fi connection and access to the kitchen anytime, but the most important thing that,if you want, we offer a warm welcome and lots of useful information.In the morning is a rich breakfast served daily, seated all together with other guests and share your travel experiences.
There is a panoramic terrace where you can enjoy an amazing view on the Vesuvio and the roofs of the city buildings and Churches.
Please note that the single room can host more than one person, and the additional price is just 10€ for the second guest, per day.
We can provide you self guided or organized tour and courses of any kind at the best market prices.
We are here to serve and make you enjoy your holiday here! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>