Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation, free refund 2 days prior the check in date.
For no show, we take a fee for the first night, 1 night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For any reservation, individuals or groups we require one night deposit for each room reserved
Groups for bird watching, kayaking, hiking, bicycling, outdoors activities
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Ecological cabins: In Tumben Ha we have a lodging service in 7 cabins built with natural materials such as wood and guano palm. These inside have: Fans, Full bathroom with hot and cold water. 1 or 2 double beds, Mosquito net pavilion.
Activities: Tumben Ha has different activities for the entertainment of our guests: Kayak rides through the cenote, Walking tours along the jungle trails that take you to the tower where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the cenotes and the jungle, Swim in the cenote, Enjoy of our Eco Zip Line Adventure is a fantastic experience flying over the Tumben Ha cenote. Bird Watching. Photo Safari. Hiking. Jungle LookOut.
Organization of tours through the cenote of golden crocodiles and cycling tour through the Mennonite community. Dinning room: Tumben Ha has a dining area with capacity to serve 25 people at the same time, where it offers: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Foods that include animal proteins and vegetarian foods. Accessible prices, hygiene and warmth in the service.
Cabanas Ecologicas Tumben Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 16.00%- occupancy tax 3.00 % per room per night
Breakfast not included - 130 MXN per person per day.
Reception from 7:00 to 18: 00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Express check-in / out
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>