Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellations will be accepted one week before arrival.Otherwise the entire reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The only requirement is that two groups to receive if they do tours of the Monteverde area of the reserve at the reception and in return will be given an excellent breakfast otherwise there will be no breakfast included in the price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
we offer free breakfast From 7:00am to 8:30 (No exepcion)
We are very happy that you come and share a new experience of being in a hostel of a typical family real Costa Ricans.
We have a coffee plantation 100% organic and produced by us.
Come and try it, we are the only hostel in Monteverde we have a coffee plantation and we want to share with you, because the coffee is free during the day.
New Rooms with Private Bathrooms , Balconys , TV with cable & Refrigerator, Hair dryer
Hammocks in the 'Chill out area'
Lounge area with cable TV
Free coffee / tea all day.
Free wi-fi / Internet
Cabinas El Pueblo, has a cottage in the coffee plantation to rent to families or couples who want to spend several nights in a very quiet place.
Casa Mariposa, is 20 minutes by car from the hostel.
And it has full equipped Full kitchen and relaxation area have Internet & Wireless. And has two rooms, the bathrooms have hot water and a balcony with very nice views.
If you need waiting it will hang the bus station just send an email or call us and tell us what time to arrive and we will wait with pleasure.
In Cabinas El Pueblo is very usual to see a sloth in front..
The Hostel Cabinas El Pueblo has been the preferred destination in Monteverde for the free and independent travel, very good recomendation in diferentes travel Guides Books, & in internet web, Contact us today to begin planning your Costa Rica adventure.
If you have any questions please write me
Hostel Cabinas El Pueblo is the backpackers place to be &
You do not need free map guides that are at the heart of the city, better be careful, we'll give you a free map here in my reception of Monteverde and Santa Elena, with better information and better prices, and it is important that if he wants Tours do some reservation in my office and then if you cancel a tour, here all your money back 100%
Do not forget your student card. ( some tours discount)
Book all your Tours at our Front Desk!
Guided Tour Monteverde Reserve, Guided Tour Santa Elena Reserve, A T V Tours, Nature Guided Hikes, Canopy Tour -Ziplines-SkyTrek, Coffee Tours, Hanging Bridges, Tree Top Wallk Ways, Birdwatching with naturalist guide, Local Horseback Riding, Taxi-Boat-Taxi to or from Arenal volcano, Horseback Riding to/from Monteverde/La Fortuna, Hot Springs in Arenal Volcano Skywalk, Other Canopy tour Selvatura, Extremo, Aventura Canopy tours, Volcano View Ride, Night Walk, and more...
For your reservation, just send me email and we will send the voucher to any tour or booking the tour when it arrives here. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>