Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Tortuguero Adventures was founded under the cooperation of a group of people who love nature and extreme adventures in the tropical paradise of Tortuguero. We are located in the heart of the town of Tortuguero and provide docking services, information to newcomers, and opportunities for researchers around the area.
We offer a variety of innovative tours that will take you to the most spectacular regions of this tropical haven. We assure you that you will be captivated by this area of natural beauty. We are known for our excellence and quality of service. Our guides are certified by the ICT (Costa Rican Institute of Tourism) with extensive knowledge in the field of tourism for this region.
Tortuguero Adventures applies eco-friendly techniques for our daily operations. We are committed to protecting and conserving the environment.
The rooms are basic, rustic and clean.
Cabinas Tortuguero's Policies & Conditions:
Check-in from 2:00 pm
Check out 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. No shows will be charged for the first night as per Hostelworld ts & cs
Pets on request
Reception available from 08:00 until 19:00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>