Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cambridge Lodge has a no refund policy on the prepaid security deposit or once the booking has been paid in full.
There are no refunds on a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Seasonal rules and payment restrictions will apply when booking in high seasons or for special events.
For full details plesae contact Cambridge Lodge directly.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cambridge Lodge has the right to sleep your group in any configuration needed to fit you into the hostel with in reason.
A 50% deposit is required for group bookings. The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. No refunds for group bookings.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are just a short 10 minute walk away from the funkiest part of Sydney, Newtown. With the uni, trendy cafes, pubs, bars, live music and all walks of life, this area is a breath of fresh air compared to the big bustling city streets and it's only 8 minutes away on the train from Central station.
We offer shared dorm rooms or private rooms at competitive prices and pride yourself on cleanliness and friendliness!
*Free public parking on the street
Mon - Sun 8.30am - 7.30pm
Age Restriction for 6 bed dorm and 4 bed dorm rooms (18-40 y.o.)
During winter reception will be open from 8:30am - 6:00pm.
Please be aware of this when booking and advise if you are going to be checking in after 6:00pm. After hours check in is available by request only. Please contact reception to make necessary arrangements. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>