Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Camels Way Hostel Welcomes you to a magical stay in Jaisalmer! Our hostel includes rooms perfect for any traveler’s budget! We have private Cottage and rooms and mixed & female dorms, All rooms have free wifi, beautiful Rajasthani decor, ensuite bathrooms with hot and cold showers, room service, and a fan and AC and no Ac to beat the desert heat. Private rooms also have TVs, and many rooms have stunning fort views!
Enjoy our multi-cuisine out site big ariya garden more than 50 camel fits & restaurant for a meal overlooking the breathtaking fort, or just relax on the terrace with a cup of chai and watch the world go by, you can also chill out in an A/C lounge area.
We are perfectly located in the city centre, just steps from the fort and within walking distance of all major tourist attractions, like the old haveli, the market, and the lake.
We strive for you to have an unforgettable time in Jaisalmer and wish for you to walk away with a true sense of Rajasthan’s natural beauty and incredible culture. You will find us eagerly waiting to give you our very best service! We offer free transport to and from the train or bus station. Just let us know when and how you will arrive in Jaisalmer.
Camels Way Day Tours/ Sleeping Under the Stars:
We are also the home of highly recommended Camels Way Hostel . Experience the true soul of this enchanting land by adventuring out into the Thar desert on one of our many safari packages. On our most popular overnight safari, you will enjoy a 45 km ride by jeep through the desert followed by an hour long camel ride to your camp in the dunes where you will watch the magnificent sunset and have a traditional Rajasthani dinner. As the stars come out, enjoy a campfire with a whiskey or Coca-Cola. Sleep under a million stars and depart by camel after breakfast, stopping in remote gypsy villages to interact with local people and experience their lifestyle, traditions, and music. Jeep safaris without camel riding are also available. Or, customize your own desert tour - you can spend anywhere from half a day to a month in the desert. You can leave your things safely in our hotel before and after your safari and use our facilities to shower and relax.
Experience the true soul of this enchanting land by adventuring out into the Thar desert on one of our many safari packages. On our most popular overnight safari, you will enjoy a long camel ride to your camp in the dunes with a bed under the stars. With magnificent sunset + traditional Rajasthani dinner +campfire + cold drinks + local people and experience of their lifestyle, traditions, and music.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel and to giving you a beautiful and relaxed stay! We’ll be happy to see you -
We offer the following facilities/services:
Free pick-up from train and bus station
Free welcome chai
24 Hour Reception
Rooftop terrace and fort view
Open air cinema Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>