Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The B&B is situated a 5 minute walk from the town centre of Santa Elena, but is far enough away for it to be quiet and have more rural surroundings. This is the perfect option for those who crave the quiet side of the countryside but who require the amenities provided in a town.
Camino Verde B&B comprises private rooms which sleep 2 to 4 guests. 2 of the 19 rooms have shared bathroom facilities and the rest are en-suite. All prices include breakfast, WIfi, and Coffee and tea free all day.
Breakfast is free for all guests and is served from 6:30 am until 8:30am. However the staff are very flexible and an earlier breakfast or packed-breakfast can be arranged if you have an early morning tour, just give them prior warning the evening before. There are three options for breakfast: the first is the typical Tico dish of eggs, rice and beans and toast; the second is fried or scrambled eggs with toast; the third is a fruit platter served with toast. Real coffee and orange juice is also available for every guest.
Check-out time is 11am but guests are welcome to use the communal areas all day if they have a late bus to catch. Camino Verde also offers a luggage storage service.
The friendly staff on reception are also experienced tour agents so can give out impartial advice on all the local companies. Furthermore they can share their countrywide knowledge of Costa Rica and organize any ongoing travel. Upon arrival at the hotel they give all guests a map of Monteverde and mark out all the different tours and activities that various companies offer in the area. This way guests learn about what is available to them and can suss out how long they might like to stay for. If required they can create pick and mix packages of various activities to suit each individual.
Please let us know if you need any help on getting to Monteverde! We can help you arrange a Shuttle or a Taxi Boat Taxi if your coming from Arenal.
Also, Just to let you know, there are a lot of fun things to to here, and since we have an Info-Center we can help you arrange anything with great discounts! Prices you will find online will be higher, and availability wont be a problem, so there`s no need to book tours in advance.
Let us know if you have any questions about the B&B or on things to do!
Advice about arrival time.
Check out at 11 am
Credit Card Facilities. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>