Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We also offer the opportunity to rent exclusive suspended tents on trees or special Minivan tents, (sleeping bags are available for renting on request).
Located in front of a big waterpark, Camping Village Città di Milano features a restaurant-bar-pizzeria, mini-market, sauna in the new toilet blocks, volleyball, football and basketball courts, children’s playground, zoo/ animals farm. Discounts are offered at the waterpark, open during summer.
Luxury open spaces, perfectly sustainable. They offer the comfort of a luxury hotel in contact with nature.
4 beds: 1 double and 2 foldaway beds. Kitchen with electromagnetic hob, bathroom with walk free shower, private mini-swimming pool with hydro massage for 4 people.
Rates include blankets, sheets and towels, kitchen utensils. End of stay cleaning: € 10,00 per stay.
Bungalows with Toilet, Kitchen, and air conditioning:
A room with a double bed, a room with two single beds, a living room with a double bed sofa, air conditioning / heater, toilet, shower, kitchenette and garden. Rates include blankets, sheets and towels, electricity, water, gas, kitchen utensils. End of stay cleaning: € 10,00 per stay.
Rooms with Toilet and air conditioning:
Two single beds or a double bed + a single foldaway bed, toilet and shower. Renovated and modernised with central heating. Surface 12 m2. Rates include blankets, sheets and towels, electricity, water, gas. End of stay cleaning: € 10,00 per stay.
Bungalows with air conditioning (No Toilet):
A triple room with a double bed and a bunk bed, a living room with a bunk bed, two single beds and a foldaway bed. Renovated and modernised with central heating. Rates include sheets and electricity. End of stay cleaning: € 10,00 per stay.
Unique and comfortable tents, suspended on trees through very resistant straps with heavy-duty buckles. They offer comfortable place for 3 people. Available on reservation.
VW Camper-van Tent:
This stunning tent is an original replica of the iconic 1965 VW Camper Van, synonymous with 60s counterculture. Impressive waterproof, it’s incredibly roomy, comfortably sleeping 3 people within the 2 separated inner rooms, on camping beds. The generous height of the tents also makes it possible to stand up inside. Tent inner has handy storage pockets on the inside walls.
Camping Village Città di Milano is situated only a few kilometres away from the city centre, from the exhibition centre Fieramilano in Milan and Rho and less than 3 km far from the San Siro Stadium. It is easy to reach by bus or by car from the highways.
Camping Village Città di Milano's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 8:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
End of stay cleaning: € 10,00 per stay.
Parking not Free.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:30
We require a damage deposit of € 100,00 that will be returned at the check-out. The deposit will be withheld in the case of damages at the bungalows/rooms/tents or at their content. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>