Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy an Asian breakfast.
We have a bar which serves you soft drinks, beer and some snacks.
You can play pool and darts at Can Tho Riverside Hostel.
Rooms equipped with air-conditioning (except single room equipped with fans) and free wifi is available throughout the property.
Our hostel is close to Can Tho International airport, which is 3,5 km.
Our staffs are very friendly and helpful. They will help you feel like your home.
1. Free bike
2. Motorbike for rent
3. Food and drinks
5. Bus/ boat booking services
6. Money exchange
* How to get to our hostel:
From the bus station: if you take the Futa bus or Thanh Buoi bus, when you arrive the bus station in Can Tho, ask the bus operator to drive you to “Binh Thuy 2 bridge” (on Vo Van Kiet street) [or you can show our location on google map]. Then they will let you get in another bus and go to the bridge. After you are at the bridge, just turn right about 300 meters, then you are at our hostel.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Reception hours: 08:00 to 23:00 .
Lock out from 23:00 until 05:00.
Cash only. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>