Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
31 days in advance free cancellation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Canal Loft Hotel is located in the trendiest neighborhood in Manhattan, Lower East Side. Lower East Side is a prime shopping, dining, drinking and sightseeing territory. It’s the Manhattan’s most fashionable neighborhood. We are walking distance to Greenwich Village, East Village, SoHo, Chinatown, and the Financial District, Little Italy. The best bars, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, galleries, and museums surround us.
All our suites and lodging accommodations feature: Heat and A/C with individual temperature control, private bathrooms, hair dryers, all bathroom amenities, Free WiFi, voicemail, cable, safe, iron & ironing board.
Canal Loft Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa,Mastercard, Discover). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. A security deposit of USD 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals for a private room and USD 50 per person for a shared dorm room. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodations.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Taxes not included - NYC Sale Tax 14.75% plus
Occupancy Tax 3.50 USD per night per person.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Minimum age to book is 21.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>