Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Todos los grupos deben contar con la compañía de mínimo un adulto que se responsabilizara del comportamiento de los menores a que lo acompañen, como de la seguridad de los mismos y los daños que puedan ocasionar, a demás, deberá dejar una copia de su tarjeta de crédito en todo caso, la cual podrá reclamar en el momento del check out si no hubo cargo adicional alguno del grupo durante al estadía.
Candy hostel se reserva el derecho de admisión.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Candy Hostel is friendly place, surrounded by nature. Located in a charming beach-side La Barra – 10 km from the fabulous Punta Del Este. Candy Hostel has an excellent localization. It’s just few minutes walking distance from several beaches, shops, markets, art galleries, restaurants and discos.
Candy Hostel offers rooms for up to 15 people (expandable, because we have 10 extra mattresses), WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, two dining rooms, spacious living with 3 chairs 3 bodies, reading areas, a large bar with all the facilities and amenities attached to the house with capacity for 20 people, closed circuit TV, enclosed parking, DirectTV, Smart TV latest generation washing and ironing room, two bathrooms equipped outdoor oven and barbecue, all framed in a familiar, comfortable home.
Candy Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>