Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Each capsule is secure and lockable for privacy and security. Brand new establishment for young travellers on the go.
Shared kitchen. 2 Communal bathrooms that is neat and tidy.
All amenities within walking distance as well as restaurants and pubs. Tours down False Bay where you can see the penguins at Boulders Beach or a trip down to Cape Point and much more.
Plenty to do close to restaurants - pubs and shopping centres - mini golf and waterslides - great swimming beach - great film locations - walking and cycling on promenade - hiking on Muizenberg Mountain - walking distance to other beaches and tidal pools on the catwalk.
Close to KalkBay and St. James Beach - walking distance. Self catering - pool table - and darts - free wifi - outside chill areas - barbecue facility - ample parking off street. Friendly staff and Owners.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00. (Guests need to contact us to arrange a check in if arriving before or after the specific checkin time)
Check out from 07:30 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 85 ZAR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Smoking allowed in certain areas.
Its imperative that you advise us of your time of arrival - you may e-mail us your arrival time to firstname.lastname@example.org Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>