Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It has 4 bedrooms, one on the ground floor with two single beds, two rooms on the first floor, one with two double beds, the other one with a single and double bed, the one on the second floor has two double beds, all of them with its own private terrace large windows, private bathrooms; hot and cold water, air conditioning, refrigerators, fans, towels, safes, bedding will be included, private terrace or patio decorated with plants giving a welcoming atmosphere. Rooms can be single, double or triple all with modern mattresses. The house has 4 large rooms and ventilated with terraces and balconies decorated with plants with great privacy, furnished with ancient pieces of great historical value.
Private Taxi service is also available 24 hours. If you want to make visits or tours, we have a wide range of offerings, such as visits to museums, waterfalls, horseback riding, scuba diving, snorkelling, and dance.
We can also arrange your transfers and accommodation throughout the island, always in the most comfortable cars and most advantageous prices. The owner is a major of Mathematics - Cybernetics at the University of Santa Clara. He has a vast experience in hotel business. He worked at Ancon Hotel in Trinidad more for than 10 years, Director of Housing Sales. Management course on housing and Tourism.
Casa Bernardo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC per person per day.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>