Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in the town center, within the community, so expect neighbors to be up and about early morning, doing their daily chores.
It is your home away from home.
If you are looking for a beachfront bungalow, a hot shower and an infinity pool, then this place is not for you.
We have a simple lifestyle and want to share that with you. Nothing really fancy here, we have 4 private rooms, 18 bed dorm, shared toilet, bath, kitchen & dining. We just cover the essentials – eat, beach, shower, sleep, without the unnecessary luxuries.
Things to note. . .
• The kitchen and dining area is shared, do clean as you go.
• Bathroom and toilet is shared.
• Not recommended for guests with infants.
• Bring repellant, expect mosquitoes.
• Bring ear plugs, if possible, expect rooster.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 06:00-20:00.
6. No age restriction. Kids below 6 years old are free of charge using available bed in the room, we charge 300.00php/child after 6yrs.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. Pets are welcome. We have dog cage and bowls available for use.
10. No smoking inside the rooms, but smoking area is provided within vicinity. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>