Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
There is a 24-hour front desk (please advise your arrival time after booking) it also has a kitchen that can be used by guests and a balcony type terrace to enjoy a coffee or chat with friends. The location of the accommodation is excellent. It is possible to accede on foot to places emblematic of the culture and history of Cuba. Breakfast can be served daily, extra-fee may be applied.
Hostal Mendoza is ideally located in the centre of Havana, perfect location to be fully immersed in Cuban culture. The property is located very close to the Malecon and the National Capitol. You can walk to the historic centre of the city and visit countless places of historical and cultural interest, as well as the Museum of Fine Arts and famous restaurants such as El Floridita and La Bodeguita del Medio. Just a few blocks away, there is La Casa de la Música de Centro Habana.
Casa Mendoza policies and conditions:
Flexible Check-in time.
Flexible Check-out time.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Guests must present a valid passport.
24-hour front desk.
No pets are allowed at this property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>