Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have a beach club with activities and tours in the Lagoon, so with the groups we can make a price agreement for your stay and include an activity or tour with us!! Simply agreeing by email.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Welcome to Casa Yunuem THC, enjoy!
We are located in one of the best areas of Bacalar, near to some of the finest tourist attractions and landmarks of the city such as the Lagoon of the Seven Colors, Mirador De Elizabeth Perez and Fort San Felipe Bacalar, amongst other interesting areas of our city.
Casa Yunuem is a chill house manager by a family, our mission is to make you feel like home, giving you the facilities to explore and visit the most important place here in Bacalar. The lodging counts with 3 private rooms and 5 shared rooms, the shared bathrooms, three community areas, kitchen if you want to cook or keep something in the fridge, TV area and WIFI all around the lodging.
Casa Yunuem Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is available up to 23.00
Curfew until 00:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>