Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
During hot summer days, guests are encouraged to escape the heat inside our large swimming pool. After your swim, you can grab a beer or try a delicious meal at our poolside bar. In the evening, you can climb up the sand dunes in back of the hotel for an amazing view of the sunset over the desert landscape.
On Friday and Saturday evening, the hotel is transformed into the most popular discoteca (dance club) in the area. Guests are welcome to visit the dance club for free; the party lasts all night long and will make you want to dance for sure. Dancing and music is a big party of Peruvian culture; why not take advantage of this opportunity?
At the moment, Casa de Arena accepts cash, not credit cards or travellers checks. We prefer payment in Peruvian soles, but we can accept US dollars at a slightly lower rate than the current street price. Our discoteca is open on Friday and Saturday nights, and guests should expect a lively music-filled party environment during these nights. In addition to our accomodations, we offer a wide range of tours including the dunebuggy & sandboarding tour, Ballestas Islands, wineries, and more.
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours.
Check in time: 14pm
Check out time: 12pm
Only Cash on Arrival.
Credit Cards Not Accepted.
Breakfast Not Included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>