Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancelación 7 dias antes sin cargo
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The property is within walking distance to Lake Jos Ignacio, and just a few minutes from Lake Garzn. It provides a wonderful view of the countryside and is just two blocks from the ocean, where you'll find quiet beaches with the best waves in the area.
We have three comfortable rooms and three bathrooms, with daily cleaning services of rooms and common areas, as well as bedding and towels, if desired.
There is also a comfortable living room and a complete kitchen, where you can heat up anything you like, but no cooking is allowed. Daily menus offer reasonable prices.
The property also has a yard, a porch with hammocks, and a barbecue.
The Je Nous Property is located just 5 minutes from Jos Ignacio, 15 minutes from La Barra, 30 minutes from Punta del Este, and 1 hours from Montevideo.
If you looking for a nice, clean & quite place, this is the option, we would like to advice you the really important about dont disturb our guest, if you like to go to dance, party and more you will have all this in 'la barra' & 'punta del Este' but when you get back home you will must respect the resting people.
Services and outings:
- ATV off-roading
- ATV, bicycle, car, and horse rentals
- Surfing and kite surfing. There are two lakes nearby with different orientations.
- Surfing and kite surfing lessons
check in: 14:00
check out: 12:00
credit cards accepted Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>