Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Treat yourself with our delicious food a blend of local and international cuisine and savouring handcrafted local beers from the tap in our Jungle Bar. We also organise various outdoors and cultural activities ( hiking, bird-watching, visit to the coffee factory, ...), designed to explore and connect with the luxuriant nature of La Victoria farm. We are also the perfect place to get a traditional indigenous massage or a morning yoga-stretching session in the middle of the jungle. Our hostel lodge is also the ideal place to start your hike to Cerro Kennedy, a summit from where you can see the amazing snowy peaks of the Sierra Nevada.
**Important: Were out of Minca Town, but still part of Minca, For getting here from Minca, you can either take a moto-taxi or a jeep (30min ride), or walk all the way up to here for 2 hours. Please plan to arrive as early as possible, the gates of the finca close at 5:30pm and after this hour the way can get longer and more expensive. We´re located out of town (8km) so, orginice in advance your trip in order to be uphill before sunset.
Casas Viejas Policies & Conditions:
We accept payment with cash and credit/debit cards. A 4% commission applies for payment with card.
Check in from 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
Kids under 18 y/o can't stay in dorms.
Not kitchen for guest.
Alcohol from outside not allowed.
Pool just for guests. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Colombia
3, Continent Latin America
2, Continent Latin America
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>