Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Castelli Hotel offers distinctive meeting and private rooms for every occasion. Whether a conference, business seminar, entertaining business associates over lunch or Dinner or ensuring every occasion is memorable, with fine service, superb cuisine prepared by international chefs.
Castelli Hotel, a beautiful 19th century mansion, is conveniently located in the heart of the Commercial and Historic city, only minutes away from the shopping area, Business Center, Government Offices, Conference Centre, Restaurants and bars.
Castelli Hotel in Cyprus offers spacious and individually decorated guestrooms in and suites offer a rewarding union and comfort. Castelli hotel features 46 elegant guest rooms, executive rooms, suites, including disable rooms.
Wherever your travels take you, our doors are always open and our welcome is always warm.
Castelli Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 12:00
Cancellation Policy: 3 days prior to arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Provided credit card will be pre-authorized (checked for validity) for the remaining amount at the time of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification.
The remaining amount of the reservation will be charged on arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel.
In case of the Late Cancellation/Early check-out/Non show the penalty of the total amount will be charged by Click and Book Travel from the provided credit card.
Child friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>